CE Buzz is the [un]official weblog of the Continuing Library Education and Networking (CLENE) Round Table of the American Library Association (ALA).
CE Buzz Mission Statement
The mission of CE Buzz is to provide a thought-provoking resource for those interested in and responsible for Continuing Education (CE) and staff development in libraries.
CE Buzz Goals
Help those responsible for CE and staff development tap into new resources
- Provide coverage of trends in learning theory and practice
- Provide links to online learning resources
- Provide coverage of “hot topics” in CE and staff development
- Announce learning events of interest in a timely manner
CE Buzz Comment Guidelines
CE Buzz, along with disseminating information, will also provide a communicative and collaborative environment for its readers. Each post will include a comment feature to allow readers to comment on what they read.
Acceptable comments include:
- Feedback on the content of a specific post (and not a specific individual, implied or otherwise)
- Links and comments related to the content of the post
Comments that may justify deletion include:
- Commentary that is in no way related to the specific post
- Commentary that may constitute libel or slander (according to ALA definitions)